Product Description & Reviews
Key Benefits Benefits Of Using Perforated Radiant Barrier In Your Attic: Effective in extreme temperatures-both hot and cold A radiant barrier can reduce heat transfer from an attic to a living space by 50% Strong but clean, lightweight and flexible Easy installation Creates a more comfortable living space Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems Can reduce utility bills substantially Safe to handle with no special clothing or breathing equipment Cuts and installs easier than fiberglass Reflects 96% of radiant heat Emmits less than 3% of heat Easily stapled, nailed or glued into place Waterproof, non-absorbent surface Class 1 / Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test. Product Specifications Meets ASTM C1313 Standard Specifications for Sheet Radiant Barriers for Building Construction Applications Product Description Two-sided reflecting metalized film with polyester scrim reinforcement Weight 16.92 lbs per 1000 sq ft roll Tensile/Tear Strength Length: 2.32 pounds force Width: 1.50 pounds force ASTM D2261-07a Pliability 70°F±5°F & 50±5% Relative Humidity - No Cracking or Delamination ASTM C1313-05 Adhesive Performance 180°F±5°F & 50% Relative Humidity - No Bleeding or Delamination ASTM C1313-05 Flame Spread & Smoke Class A/ Class 1 0 Flame Spread, 10 Smoke Development ASTM Method E84-10 Resistance to Fungi PASS - No Growth ASTM C1338-08 Permiability 9.6 Perms ASTM E96-05 Thermal Properties EMISSIVITY: 0.05 REFLECTIVITY: 95% ASTM C1371-04a
Features & Highlights
- 1,000 SQUARE FEET PER ROLL: 4ft Wide by 250 feet in length. This gives you 1,000 square feet of the strongest radiant barrier on the market. This is an 8mil thick Commercial Grade perforated breathable radiant barrier
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Double-sided (5ply), tear-proof strongest barrier out there. 99.97% Reflective E Value > Highly reflective to reflect radiant heat rather than absorb it . The Commercial Grade Industrialized Barrier is designed to withstand heavy handling and traffic without tearing, puncturing, or overly wrinkling. Cuts easily with utility knife or scissors so you can install it properly with ease.
- For New Construction or Retrofit: It is non-toxic and does not promote the growth of fungi or bacteria nor does it provide no nesting support for rodent or insects. Works for both new and pre-existing buildings. The material is unaffected by humidity and climate changes so no further maintenance is required upon installation. It is a superior alternative to bulky insulation such as foil-faced bubble wrap.
- ASTM COMPLIANT Fire Rating: Meets the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Class 1 Class A fire and smoke safety requirements of most state and local building codes, as well as the breathability standards for building materials. While primarily used for attic rafters and floors, our radiant foil works well for garages, workshops, storage units, barns, warehouses, and even older multi-storied homes that lack sufficient insulation.
- 120-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We offer a No Hassle 120-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, within the four months, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.