Product Description & Reviews
4" X 132" 150 Grit premium flexible multipurpose wood and metal sanding belts (narrow belt). 3-Pk. Aluminum Oxide (A/O), open coat, flexible J weight poly/cotton cloth backing. High quality and long lasting multipurpose Wood and Metal industrial abrasive sanding belts provide an even finish on wood, hardwood, softwood, metals (aluminum, steel, iron, brass, bronze, etc.), plastics, composites, and solid surface. Water resistant belts. Resin over resin bonding. Bi-directional tape joint. This sandpaper material is anti-static (reduces dust). Assembled in USA.
Features & Highlights
- assorted use material is best for: Wood and woodworking (hardwood and softwood).
- Also excellent for: leather, rubber, plastic and light metal working of non ferrous metals (aluminum, titanium, brass, Bronze, copper).
- Premium Aluminum Oxide Open Coat material with grinding aid reduces heat and buildup.
- Flexible J wgt material is best for use on curves, contours and where extra cushioning is necessary. Ultra strong and Precision built bi-directional tape joint. Belts can be run in either direction.
- We are the manufacturer! Factory Direct and built in USA by Red Label Abrasives. Guaranteed or Money Back.
|Manufacturer:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Brand:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Publisher:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Studio:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Item Weight:||2.37 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
mpn: 547-66261126296, ean: 0662611262965,