Product Description & Reviews
This AdirPro lightweight bipod allows you to have a free-standing mini pole and also gives you great leveling accuracy and stability for stakeouts. The legs are a fixed length of 10 inches each. The Universal head accepts pole diameters of 1" to 1.25"and features a stainless steel clamp screw. Made of aluminium with anodized finish. Includes a heavy duty bag and carrying strap. - Weighs 0.90 lb (0.41 kg) This AdirPro Mini Stakeout Prism Pole is ideal for high accuracy layout using conventional Total Station, Robotic or GPS. It's compact, easy to set up, and convenient to store and transport. The pole is constructed of sturdy aluminium and coated with electrostatic powder paint. The pole measures 1.28 feet (0.39 m) with a 5/8" thread making it great for high accuracy stakeout. Features a 40-minute bubble vial and removable stainless steel sharp point. Includes a heavy duty bag with carrying straps. - Weighs 1.50 lb (0.68 kg)
Features & Highlights
- The AdirPro Mini Prism Bipod is very helpful in situations without any assistance, Sturdy feet that don't extend renders it lighter and stouter, Supports taller and heavier products
- Includes a universal head that accepts pole diameters of 1" to 1.25", a heavy duty bag and carrying strap
- The AdirPro Mini Stakeout Prism Pole is lightweight, small and compact, Ideal for high accuracy stakeout, manufactured with a built in 40 minute bubble vial, constructed of sturdy aluminium
- Easy to set up, convenient to store and transport, measures just 1.28 feet (0.39 m), weighs just 1.50 lb. (0.68 kg)
- Includes a heavy duty bag along with carrying straps, Built with 5/8" male stud
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.