Product Description & Reviews
Ideal for foodservice cooler/freezer areas where temperture control is key. Specially fabricated to hang straight without warping, the finished edges are rounded to promote a tighter seal between strips. This feature saves energy by minimizing loss of cold air from passing through unprotected openings. Aleco's MaxBullet mounting hardware is an exclusive one-piece system that includes a unique bullet-shaped locking feature for easy strip snap-on/snap-off that requires no tools for initial installation of the strips. This patented hardware reduces initial strip door installation time by as much as 75 percent. Reduces time for replacement of strips by as much as 90 percent. Increase employee safety. Employees don't have to juggle tools on a ladder to place strips. Increase visibility. The Max is so simple and cost-effective to use. Strips may be replaced more often, increasing visibility. The aluminum hardware won't rust or corrode. Strip measures 8" length by 0.080" height.
Features & Highlights
- Aleco Clear-Flex II strip measures 8" x 0.080"; fits 40" x 84" door; 50 percent overlap and kit includes MaxBullet aluminum mounting hardware
- Utilizes nylon string within the material to prevent elongation or shrinkage of material due to temperature variations
- Remains flexible in temperatures as low as -40 degree F
- Meets requirements for food service operations and USDA inspected facilities
- For interior applications only
|Item Weight:||21 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.4 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By International Door Closer
mpn: 883AL, ean: 0789474934201,