Product Description & Reviews
Aleco Clear-Flex II PVC strip doors are ideal for loading docks, warehouses and foodservice areas where temperture control and pest deterrence is key. Specially fabricated to hang straight without warping, the finished edges are rounded to promote a tighter seal between strips. This feature saves energy by minimizing loss of heated or cooled air and deters dust, birds and insects from passing through unprotected openings. Aleco's MaxBullet mounting hardware is an exclusive one-piece system that includes a unique bullet-shaped locking feature for easy strip snap-on/snap-off that requires no tools for initial installation of the strips. This patented hardware reduces initial strip door installation time by as much as 75 percent. Reduces time for replacement of strips by as much as 90 percent.
Features & Highlights
- Aleco Clear-Flex II strip measures 8" x 0.198"; fits 8' x 8' door; 50 percent overlap and kit includes MaxBullet aluminum mounting hardware
- Features superior scratch resistance
- Non-stick surface reduces static electricity while providing an easier safer entry
- Clearer longer than any other strip material
- For indoor or outdoor applications with temperature ranges of -10 degree to 150 degree F
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
|Package Weight:||48.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.7 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.