Product Description & Reviews
The AquaCera HCP Counter-Top Filter System w/ 10" CeraMetix Filter gives you the clean, clear, and safe drinking water you want.The AquaCera HCP Counter-Top Filter System w/ 10" CeraMetix Filter is a free-standing system that uses AquaCera filtration technology to provide you with clean, safe and great tasting water. The AquaCera HCP is used with your existing kitchen faucet and includes a diverter valve for easy installation. The AquaCera HCP W9332230 can be used with any standard 2" x 10" filter cartridge and also includes a 10" Cerametix filter that is a ceramic composite that includes an infused mixture of carbon and media to remove dirt, Cyst, bacteria, organics, chlorine, lead, VOC's, arsenic, and more.SpecsMicron Rating (nominal): 0.3 to 0.6Micron Rating (absolute): 0.7Length: 10"Diameter: 2"Operating Pressure: 5-125 psiFlow Rate: 0.3 GpmTemperature Rate: 32-110°Capacity: 1500 GallonsChange Frequency: 12 monthsRemovesRemoves 99.999% of pathogenic organisms (including E. Coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc)Removes chlorine, chloramine, lead, arsenic, VOCs and moreSpecification Sheet
Features & Highlights
- Pathogenic bacteria-Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform->99.9999% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cysts-Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia-100% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Sediment-100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories) Chloramines->99% ANSI Standard 42-Capacity 600 gallons Chlorine->99% - Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter
- Fluoride- 85% Reduction (SnowMass Water & Sanitation District Study) Lead->99% ANSI Standard 53-Capacity 500 gallons VOC-Volatile Organic Compounds->98% Metals-Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc->98% MTBE->97% Arsenic->95& Glyphosate->99.9%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds-Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium->95% Herbicides->99% Nitrates->92%
- Please Note: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an under sink water filter Capacity 600 Gallons based on Chloramines
- Connects easily to your standard faucet via a diverter valve with no tools, and requires no electricity or permanent modifications to your plumbing.
|Item Weight:||3.46 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.