Product Description & Reviews
Cal-Flor UniTrim is a waterproof 3-in-1 floor molding transition strip to join floors of same or different heights functioning as a T-molding, reducer or end cap. The core material is made up of PVC and the surface material is a High Wear Resistant Aluminum Oxide Laminate. The molding and dowel will be used for all T-molding, reducer, and end cap installations for floors up to 3/4" (19mm). Each UniTrim purchased comes with molding, and 8 dowels. NOTE: Dowels cannot be used on radiant heat floors.
Features & Highlights
- UniTrim is a waterproof flooring transition to join floors of same or different heights with 3 different profiles in 1 molding strip
- Functions as a T-molding, Reducer and End Cap, for use with Laminate, Wood, WPC, LVT & Vinyl
- Surface Material is a High Wear Resistant Aluminum Oxide Laminate; Core material is PVC
- Molding: 1/4" thick x 2" wide x 94" long; Dowels: 1/4" x 2" long
- Molding and 8 dowels included to install on up to 3/4" (19mm) thick floor
|Item Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.