Product Description & Reviews
This Canarm Wall Exhaust Fan is efficient, easy-to-install and low maintenance. Speeds qty. Variable, Needs to be Hardwired Yes, Volts 115/230, Depth in. 21, Speed RPM 1,700, Dimensions L x H in. 23 1/4 x 23 1/4, Dimensions L x W x H in. 23 1/4 x 21 x 23 1/4, Amps 3.8/1.9, HP 1/3, Air Delivery CFM 3,150, Fan Diameter in. 18. Totally enclosed and thermally protected motor Blades are galvanized and well-balanced for durability and efficiency Heavy wire chrome-plated OSHA guards Rugged steel welded box housing with durable powder-coat finish Aluminum louver shutters with long life nylon bushing Requires hard-wired connection
Features & Highlights
- Totally enclosed and thermally protected motor
- Blades are galvanized and well-balanced for durability and efficiency
- Heavy wire chrome-plated OSHA guards
- Rugged steel welded box housing with durable powder-coat finish
- Aluminum louver shutters with long life nylon bushing
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.