Product Description & Reviews
Crystal Quest Fluoride Removal + SMART Single Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years. This counter top system installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes fluoride and many contaminants from water.Water travels through 7 stages of filtration. In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter..
Features & Highlights
- Water travels through 7 stages of filtration
- In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- Also effectively removes lead and arsenic
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc ( ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stage 6, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to most kitchen faucet.
- Dimensions: 5.5"L x 13.5"H x 5"W
- In stage 2, water travels through FLUORIDE REMOVAL resin containing synthetic Aluminum Oxide adsorbant media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 2700 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 600 to 900 Gallons) .* As high as 6600 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.
|Item Weight:||5.27 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.13 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.