Product Description & Reviews
Benifits: 1. Reduces moisture in crawl spaces / foundation to protect home and occupants. 2. Increases air circulation to prevent condensation, mold, mildew and wood rot. 3. Exhausts vent radon gas, treated wood gases and odors, prevents migrating into living areas. Air Flow: 220 CFM Ratings: 120 Volts ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.60 Amps MAX. Dimensions W x D x H: 18" x 9" x 2" Measure your crawl space vent opening / rim joist / mesh panel size before purchasing. We have Durablow M1 & M1D (110 CFM), M2D (220 CFM) models for your choice.
Features & Highlights
- ▼ Dimensions W x D x H: 18" x 9" x 2". Seven Leaves AC Axial Fan. (dual fans with power cord).
- ▼ Built-in Dehumidistat: 20% ~ 80% RH range setting (Max. 10% tolerance); ▼ Noise level: 50-61 dB.
- ▼ Freeze protection thermostat. All UL listed components. ▼ Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/abtAAu2J6Ec
- ▼ Measure your crawl space vent opening size before purchasing. Power cord length is at least 6.5 feet.
- ▼ 100% Stainless Steel 430 Grade panel & housing box for longer life in humid environment. (better than other brands' galvanized steel)
|Part Number:||MFB M2D-S430|
|Item Weight:||5.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.39 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.