Product Description & Reviews
Earth Tack Radiant BarrierEarth Tack Radiant Barrier ideal for attics, sheds, warehouses, and as house wrap Double-sided 99.9% PURE reinforced ALUMINUM that blocks 97% of the radiant heat in summer and winter Industrialized strength with woven polyethylene scrim for tear resistance. As much as 83% of the heat gain in the summer takes place through the ceiling and roof. Supershield reflective insulation reflects the sun's heat before it can penetrate your home.You will use less air conditioning to keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long.According to the department of energy, homeowners can expect up to 53% cooling savings depending on the climate, current amount of insulation in the attic, and household energy use.Many of our customers have experienced higher results, but these results have not been verified by a third party.
Features & Highlights
- Mesured size is 59in wide by 125ft long , About 625 Square Feet Roll
- Strengthed with 4 layers material: Aluminium foil, LDPE, PE woven and Aluminium foil
- Double-sided 99.9% PURE reinforced ALUMINUM that blocks 97% of the radiant heat in summer and winter
- Light weight and Water Vapor Permeability, can not be torn or ripped
- Ideal for roof, attics, sheds, warehouses, garage doors, windows, metal buildings, walls and decking
|Manufacturer:||DCP Resources Inc|
|Publisher:||DCP Resources Inc|
|Studio:||DCP Resources Inc|
|Package Weight:||18.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By HVAC Premium
sku: RFG3016AL, mpn: MFERFGH3016W, ean: 0622417873543,