Product Description & Reviews
1kHz Professional Calibrator for 0.5" or 1.0" Microphones. This product is NIST Certified which indicates that the product is traceable to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).1kHz sine wave at 94dB/114dB is generated to an accuracy of 5% (frequency) and 0.8dB. Durable die-cast, aluminum housing. Calibrates and verifies Sound Level Meter operation. LED indicator lights up when power is on. For use on Sound Level Meters with 0.5" or 1.0" microphones.
Features & Highlights
- 1kHz sine wave at 94dB/114dB is generated to an accuracy of 5% (frequency) and 0.8dB
- Durable die-cast, aluminum housing
- Calibrates and verifies Sound Level Meter operation
- LED indicator lights up when power is on
- For use on Sound Level Meters with 0.5" or 1.0" microphones
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.52 x 8.74 x 8.74 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 407744NIST, mpn: 407744-NIST, ean: 0793950417447,