Product Description & Reviews
The ATB1, K-type bead thermocouple is used to take temperatures of air, surfaces, or liquids up to 400°F. Using the included Velcro strap allows for easy pipe temperature measurements, though not as accurately as the ATC1 Pipe Clamp Thermocouple. Use the ATB1 for outdoor dry bulb temperatures when finding target superheat. The ATB1 can be used with any of our meters that measure temperature and any thermometer accepting a K-type thermocouple.The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug. Just wrap the excess wire around the wrap-tab and feed it through one of the eyes. Keep a few of them set at different lengths for fast, job-specific, switching between thermocouples. No more tangled messes in your tool bag.SPECIFICATIONS Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C) Temperature range: -50 to 400ºF (-46 to 204°C) Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum. Probe insulation: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications.The wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400°F (204°C). Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.
Features & Highlights
- ATC1 jaw range: 3/8" to 1 3/8" pipe diameter (outside diameter)
- Accuracy: +/- 4F (2C) ; +/-1F (0.5C) after field calibration, 32 to 176F (0 to 80C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 257F (-46 to 125C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum.
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug.
- The wrap-tab allows the thermocouple wire to conveniently store on the plug
- Accuracy: +/- 4-Degree F (2-Degree C) ; ±1-Degree F (05-Degree C) after field calibration, 32 to 176-Degree F (0 to 80-Degree C)
- Temperature range: -50 to 400-Degree F (-46 to 204-Degree C)
- Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum Calibration and atmosphere will affect
- maximum useful temperature The wire insulation is designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 400-Degree F (204-Degree C)
|Manufacturer:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Publisher:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Studio:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.