Product Description & Reviews
The GHOST CONTROLS® ZombieLock® provides your property with the latest in automatic gate lock technology, including advanced feedback communication to your GHOST CONTROLS® automatic gate controller using ZombieCode. ZombieCode® to control the lock is inherent in all GHOST CONTROLS openers. This ensures that your GHOST CONTROLS® automatic gate operator will not activate until the ZombieLock® is in the fully unlocked position. When the gate controller receives a signal to open the gate, it looks for the lock to be in the open position prior to moving the gate. Our patented design keeps the operator from applying force against your gate before the gate is in the fully unlocked position. This unique feedback prevents damage to the gear motor assembly or your gate and is only available with Ghost Controls opener systems. Our patented state-of-the-art, newly designed catch mechanism allows for more consistent latching and unlatching of your gate ensuring a good fit each time you close your gate (allowing for a variety of designs, installation gaps, and climate situations). This design ensures superior reliability to ensure proper latching when used in windy areas, or for livestock and other agricultural solutions with up to 3000 pounds of holding force. Knowing that your your gate remains latched will also be beneficial to those in high wind areas and in areas where soil conditions cause minor shifting of posts.
Features & Highlights
- Automatically locks and unlocks the gate when the Automatic Gate Opener is activated
- Patented design that allows the lock to provide feedback to Ghost Controls gate opener system controller which will prevent the gate operator from moving before it confirms that lock is in the unlocked position (this function only applies to Ghost Controls openers). Limited functionality with other brands of 12VDC automatic gate opener systems
- Powder-coated aluminum reduces the weight on the end of the gate and also is weather-resistant for all seasons of the year
- Can be easily mounted to tubular gates with the AXTB Tube Gate Bracket Kit (not included). Includes 2 mounting studs, 2 lock nuts, and 4 flat washers for installation.
- Includes 20' cable (3 conductor) to wire directly into gate opener controller for power and control
|Item Size:||2.75 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.