Product Description & Reviews
The Honeywell ER5000 eba supplies five (eba-5) minutes of emergency breathing air, giving your workers the time they need to safely escape from toxic or oxygen-deficient atmospheres. The assembled device is fully contained in a carry pouch and is composed of a Refillable Cylinder, valve and pressure gauge assembly, breathing tube, protective air hood, and regulator.Comfortable, replaceable loose fitting hood fits easily over eyeglasses, full beards, and hard hats; easily replaceable after use or training; for escape does not require fit testing.
Features & Highlights
- Comfortable, replaceable loose fitting hood fits easily over eyeglasses, full beards, and hard hats; easily replaceable after use or training; for escape does not require fit testing
- An elastic drawstring provides a secure Neck seal maximum protection and easy donning and doffing
- Hood incorporates a "T" design allows the hood to sit off users face while offering 360 Degree field of vision
- A permanent anti-fog film is laminated inside the hood ensures maximum visibility
- Adjustable carry system carry in three comfortable positions: around the Neck, over the shoulder, or around the waist
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.