Product Description & Reviews
introducing the 72" Industrial Ceiling Fan. It is designed to significantly improve air circulation in large spaces like vaulted living rooms, pole barns, and industrial buildings. The large blades do the work - it turns at lower speeds than a standard ceiling fan yet moves much more air (CFM) because of its long 72" aluminum blade span. With this fan, you get the air circulation you need to regulate room temperature and keep heating costs down without the wind and breeze created by smaller fans. As a special feature, the HFC-72 can be installed as a 3 blade fan. The fan is also damp rated for use in covered porches, patios, and sunrooms.
Features & Highlights
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- ENERGY STAR certified motor ensures superior energy efficiency with maximum performance to help save you money
- ETL Damp-rated for use in covered porches, patios and sunrooms, Two position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting
- Includes Three-Speed Stepped Wall Control
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 126 years in the fan business
|Brand:||Hunter Fan Company|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||72 x 22.68 x 22.68 inches|
|Package Weight:||47.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.1 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.