Product Description & Reviews
Hyperikon proudly presents its premium line of LED T8 bulbs setting the standard for excellence in the world of LED lighting. Our T8 LEDs come in a wide array of color-, size- and compatibility variations and we constantly seek to improve and develop state-of-the-art LED bulbs and tubes in order to exceed our customers' expectations. • Available with clear and frosted cover • UL-Listed [E359780], DLC-qualified, RoHS-compliant, CE • BallastCompatible® available in 4FT. All other T8 LED tubes in 2FT, 4FT and 8FT. • The integrated driver in any Hyperikon® product is isolated in order to ensure the highest safety for our consumers • Input Voltage AC85-277V • 158° Beam Angle • Hyperikon is an American brand that is recognized for its quality and durability. • No UV or IR radiation. • Tube Length: 48" or 4FT • Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use • Can operate in very low temperatures (-25°F to 140°F)
Features & Highlights
- ✔ SAVE 50% INSTANTLY. Save 50% on your electricity bill! Replace 36W fluorescent tubes by 18W LED. Reduce re-lamp frequency with a lifetime of 45,000+ rated hours (21 years with 3 hours/day 365 days).
- ✔ AWARD-WINNING. Hyperikon® Award Winning LED T8 with a market leading 2065 lumens. That is 115 lumens per watt.
- ✔ BEST SELLER. California Bestseller with a proven track record. Preferred by electricians. Installed by hospitals, supermarkets, schools and hotels in San Diego and Los Angeles counties.
- ✔ REBATE ELIGIBLE. All Hyperikon® 4FT tubes are DLC-approved and thus eligible for State and Nationwide rebate programs
- ✔ SAFETY FIRST. For your safety Hyperikon® products are UL-listed [E359780] to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard
|Color:||3000k (Soft White Glow)|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.