Product Description & Reviews
The Standard Kegerator Conversion Kit comes with everything you will need to successfully convert your refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser. Keg Beer Cooler Tap Kit. Compared to the Economy kegerator kit, the standard kit upgrades the single gauge Commercial Grade regulator to a double gauge (second gauge lets you know how much Co2 is left in the tank) and also upgrades the keg coupler from wing handle design to the more durable lever handle. All the draft beer parts are of the highest commercial grade quality which are designed and built to last. Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco Kegerator Kits Other sellers are selling inferior kits that are not Warrantied or Quality Assured Kegco Quality.
Features & Highlights
- DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER: Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved Kegco CFBL beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- INCLUDES EMPTY 5 LB. ALUMINUM CO2 TANK: All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear.
|Item Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.65 x 8.74 x 8.74 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.