Product Description & Reviews
This Standard Tower Conversion kit is the perfect solution for those who are converting a compact refrigerator or converting a freezer into a kegerator. This kit comes with brand new, high quality draft beer components and contains everything you will need to successfully convert your compact refrigerator/freezer into a kegerator at great savings. Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco Kegerator Kits (Other sellers are selling inferior kits that are not Warrantied or Quality Assured Kegco Quality.
Features & Highlights
- PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and CO2 volume and adjust CO2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features. The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the CO2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The Standard plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use; simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- SINGLE FAUCET DRAFT BEER TOWER: Featuring a beautiful Standard-plated metal finish and a matching Standard-plated faucet with metal lever, this 3" diameter air-cooled draft beer tower is the same stylish tower used on most commercial grade kegerators. This tower conveniently includes 5 feet of clear beer tubing ending in a nozzle and hex nut assembly for quick connection to all standard keg couplers, as well as a gasket and four screws for easy mounting.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- INCLUDES EMPTY 5 LB. ALUMINUM CO2 TANK: All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear.
|Item Size:||10 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.24 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.