Product Description & Reviews
LeveLok's Permanent Mount System: Levelers are sold in pairs. These work well for individuals or companies who want a leveling system to become their ladders permanent, adjustable ladder feet. Each leveler leg has 3 treaded studs (5/16"dia.). Pre-installed on the back of the outer leveler leg. It takes about 15 minutes to install the pair.
Fit most ladders up to 375lb Duty Rated. Extend 9-1/2" in 3/16" increments. Aircraft aluminum, stainless steel ratchets system & automatic, back-up safety lock. New shoe w/high grip rubber, nail-down holes & "all-position" locking claw. Meets OSHA/ANSI Standards.
Features & Highlights
- Work safely on uneven ground. Extends a full 10.
- Adapts to nearly any indoor or outdoor situation
- Meets or exceeds OSHA/ANSI requirements up to and including type 1AA (375lbs) ladders
- Triple plated pivoting foot with claw flips back for ice, snow, or gravel
- Fits aluminum, fiberglass, extension, combination, articulating, double sided step, sectional ladder
|Item Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.