Product Description & Reviews
The Leviton L7723 deluxe cord sealing strainrelief grip is intended for use in securing cable, rope, tubing and other related tasks. The durability and gripping force of this Leviton product always meet the serious demands of even the most complex wire management applications. The Leviton products distribute stress over a large area to hold, pull or support the wire, rope, tubing or fiber optic cable securely. The Leviton wire mesh safety grips are flexible and they are intended to pull rope, cable or tubing into place; to support it after installing, to prevent cable pullout and to provide strainrelief that reduces the arc of bend at points of wire connections or terminations.
Features & Highlights
- Deluxe Cord Grips are Woven of Stainless Steel Mesh with an Anodized Aluminum Body for Corrosion Resistance
- Aluminum Fittings are Offered in a Variety of NPT Thread Sizes
- Recommended for Indoor or Outdoor Use Where Moisture may be Present in the Wiring of Pendant Station, Processing Equipment, Hand Tools, and Extension Cord Sets
- Suitable for use in Wet Locations as Long as a Listed Sealing Ring is Used Between the Box and the Fitting (Not Included)
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Taylor Made Products
sku: 32-6210D, mpn: 6210D, ean: 0040011940063,