Product Description & Reviews
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight and portable-just 40 lbs.
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process. Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- Includes Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun (K3269-1)
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 0002660, mpn: 0002660, ean: 0684032520646,
By Lincoln Electric
sku: K2532-1, mpn: K2532-1, ean: 0015082674865,