Product Description & Reviews
This compact, dual-voltage, versatile TIG200 offers user a simple array of controls to accurately set the welder to perform under a wide variety of situations. Its square-wave inverter enables accurate welding of fine aluminum. It allows user to easily switch from 220v to 110v with the included adapter plug, and produces AC/DC 200 amps for TIG and STICK welding. It is perfect for a professional or a weekend enthusiast who is looking to get industrial quality features in a hardworking, affordable welder.
Features & Highlights
- Automatic Dual Voltage (110VAC/220VAC), Dual Frequency ( 50Hz/60Hz )
- Input Voltage: 110~220 VAC (Auto Detected-NO Switch is necessary)
- Square-wave inverter for accurate aluminum welding
- Both HF start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control
- Housing Protection Grade: IP21
- Certification: CE, CCC, CSA and ISO-9001 certification
- ETL Approved
|Item Weight:||58 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||58.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.