Product Description & Reviews
The first industrial quality heat gun, introduced to the worldwide marketplace in 1958, the Master HG Series Heat Gun operates at 120V with a powerful high speed universal motor that pushes out 23 CFM at 3000 FPM to get the job done fast. This gun is available in three temperature ranges and includes a rugged die-cast aluminum housing for heavy duty professional use. For additional versatility, this gun comes with an integrated rubber-backed base that allows for hands-free use and stable 90 degree rotation. Great to shrink tubing and packaging, bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/desolder and more. Each gun kit includes Heat Gun, Reducer 51544, Spreader 51543, Reflector A-160-HG and Carrying Case 51013. You can't go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements and motor brushes - this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings. High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1740-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Universal. Nozzle Opening: 1.2” I.D., 1.5” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 9” L x 5.2” W x 10.1” H. Net Weight Tool: 3.7 lbs. Shipping Weight Kit: 10 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Industrial quality with powerful high speed universal motor, rugged die-cast aluminum housing and attached, rubber-base back for hands-free use
- Ideal for activating adhesives, bending plastics, thawing frozen pipes, removing dents in fiberglass, shrinking heavy gauge shrink-packaging, stretching vinyl and more
- Easily replaceable reinforced mica-insulated ceramic heating elements and motor brushes for user-friendly maintenance
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 17400-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 8.4 x 8.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.