Product Description & Reviews
Smaller than the PSE 2003R model, the PSE 2003SD is designed for moderate washing volume, but features deep bowl sinks which can hold utensils and cooking equipment in them comfortably. The model meets health requirements for food vendors. It sports an easy to clean stainless steel counter top and backsplash and has integrated drain boards. With hot and cold running water and easy mobility, this is the preferred model for smaller restaurants, food vendors and outdoor festivals. Comes with four swivel casters with locking brakes. Includes two 16” x 10” drain boards and features an 11” backsplash. Comes with a One Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for cleaning utensil and cooking equipment and hand-washing requirements
- Contains two 5 gallon tanks for fresh water, and two 7 gallon tanks for waste water
- Contains three 10" deep basins to wash, rinse and sanitize cooking utensils
- Equipped with a 2.5 gallon adjustable heater that can be set from 95 degrees Fahrenheit to 155 degrees Fahrenheit
- Built with a sturdy aluminum bar frame and heavy duty solid plastic panels
|Part Number:||PSE-2003SD Grey|
|Package Weight:||245 pounds|
|Package Size:||60 x 26 x 26 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.