Product Description & Reviews
These mirror bottom “J” channels are constructed of extruded aluminum and come in a bright silver painted finish. These mirror supports can receive a maximum glass thickness of 1/4” (when padding is not used and channel is mounted with nails), and span a total of 6 feet in length. These mirror bottom “J” channels are designed to resist rust and corrosion, and they can be cut down to any desired size. Mirror tracks like these are easy to install, and used by many.Used for hanging wide mirror up to 3/16 in. thickness.
Features & Highlights
- Used for hanging wide mirror up to 3/16 in. thickness
- 9/32 in. inside depth (for 1/4 in. thick mirror) with 3/8 in. total projection
- This "J" channel comes in a bright silver painted color
- Constructed of extruded aluminum; designed to avoid rust and corrosion
- Installation fasteners are not included with this item
|Item Weight:||0.43 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.88 x 0.37 x 0.37 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.