Product Description & Reviews
RAB Lighting 26 watt LED wallpack. Equivalent to 175W MH wallpack. Includes junction box for recessed box. IESNA Full Cutoff, Fully Shielded optics. UL listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground. Lumen maintenance: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations. Drivers: Multi-chip 26W high output long life LED Driver Constant Current, 720mA, Class 2, 6 KV Surge Protection, 100V-277V, 50-60 Hz, 100-240V .4 Amps. Suitable for use in 40 degree C ambient temperatures. Color accuracy: 66 CRI. Color uniformity: RABs range of CCT (correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for specifications for the chromaticity of solid state lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008. Green technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free. Equivalency: The WPLED26 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 175W Metal Halide Wallpack. Cold weather starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40 degree C. The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire. Color temperature: 5000K. WPLED complies with California Title 24 building and electrical codes. IP rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water. Hid replacement range: The WPLED26 can be used to replace 150 - 200W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens. For use on leed buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction. DLC listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. The WPLED design is protected by U.S. PATENT D608,040 and patents pending in the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico. This product is a product of Taiwan and a "designated country" end product that complies with the Trade Agreements Act. Gsa schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
Features & Highlights
- High performance LED light engine; maintains 70 percent of initial lumens at 100,000 hours
- Weatherproof high temperature silicone gaskets; superior heat sinking with die cast aluminum housing and external fins; replaces 175W MH wallpacks
- Cast aluminum thermal management system for optimal heat sinking; The LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature
- LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period; 3-step MacAdam ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color
- Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coat finish; 5 Year Warranty
|Item Size:||9.9 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.9 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.