Product Description & Reviews
Delivering the largest cutting capacity in its class, the RIDGID 614 Dry-Cut Saw is one of the most efficient pipe saws on the market. It features large capacity 14-inch (35.6 cm), 80-tooth carbide-tipped blades that operate at 1300 RPM to quickly slice through steel, copper, aluminum, plastic or wood up to 5-1/8 inches (128 mm) in diameter without the need for cutting oil. This high-performance pipe cutting saw makes clean, precise straight cuts or miter configurations without burr, abrasive dust or heat. A heavy-duty, two-lever vice clamps the work-piece securely to allow exacting straight cuts or angle cuts of 45 to 90 degrees. The 614 model’s speed of operation and consistently clean cuts save time on prep and cutting, making this dry cut saw twice as fast as standard, abrasive saws. The lightweight design and built-in maintenance tools make it the ideal electric pipe cutting saw for use in the shop or for those times when your job takes you off-site. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Large, 14-inch (35.6 cm), 80-tooth carbide-tipped blades deliver the largest cutting capacity of circular pipe saws in its class for clean-cut straight lines or miters
- Fast, 1300 RPM delivers superior performance when cutting through steel, copper, aluminum, plastic or wood without the need for messy cutting oil
- Ideal for irregular materials applications such as gas pipe, lining tube, electrical pipe, conduit, PVC pipe, steel angle, channel and bar
- This pipe saw's heavy-duty, two-lever vice holds the work-piece securely in place to allow for consistently accurate straight cuts or angle cuts of 45 to 90 degrees
- Lightweight design and built-in maintenance tools makes it the perfect dry cut saw for use in the shop or in the field
- Centers and chucks pipes, conduits and rods
- Reversible 1/2 HP universal motor
- Recessed On/Off/Reverse switch
- Convert a 300 Power Drive to a portable threading machine
- Ideal for use with Ridgid roll groovers
|Manufacturer:||North Coast Electric|
|Publisher:||North Coast Electric|
|Studio:||North Coast Electric|
|Item Weight:||100 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.55 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||100 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.7 x 18.3 x 18.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.