Product Description & Reviews
Offering lightweight use without sacrificing professional strength and quality, the RIDGID 90122 Aluminum Pipe Wrench gets the job done. 40 percent lighter than comparable heavy-duty models, this plumbing wrench makes one-handed operation easy for jobs in tight spaces. The pipe wrench is ideal for overhead applications and pipe work in close quarters, such as when a pipe requires turning close to a wall or where several pipes are running close together. Its angled handle provides excellent leverage for tough jobs. The pipe wrench has a 24-inch handle length and 3-inch pipe capacity. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for pipe work in close quarters and for overhead applications and closely spaced parallel lines
- Professional strength aluminum wrench is 40 percent lighter than comparable same-size heavy-duty models with the same durability and ease of use
- End pipe wrenches have an angled handle to provide excellent leverage in close quarters
- Pipe wrench has a 24-inch (600 mm) handle length and 3-inch (80 mm) pipe capacity
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
|Item Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.84 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 21304, mpn: 31115, ean: 4573410713021,