Product Description & Reviews
The versatile Royal Berkey System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. It is a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available. The Royal Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances. This system has a storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters) and when in use it stands 23" in height with a diameter of 9.5". The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height. Configured with two Black Berkey purification elements the system will purify up to 4 Gallons (15.1 liters) per hour. This system can be expanded to use four purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 8 Gallons (30.3 liters) per hour.
Features & Highlights
- Berkey Systems is constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The Black Berkey Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- The Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters absorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water: Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid) Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III, other residual heavy metal ions.
- Ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
|Package Weight:||10.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.12 x 9.88 x 9.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.