Product Description & Reviews
The Storm Washer is a non-electric, rotating washing machine that can handle large loads. It has similar capacity as your full-sized home washing machine. It has a smooth circular motion and is large enough you can even wash blankets, quilts or a mummy bag.Large capacity - Similar capacity as your home washing machine (28 gallons).. Smooth circular operation - no repetitive up and down or back and forth movement.. Conserve water - Easy to capture and reuse water so water from a rinse cycle can become water for the next wash cycle..
Features & Highlights
- Large capacity - Similar capacity as your home washing machine (28 gallons).
- Smooth circular operation - no repetitive up and down or back and forth movement.
- Conserve water - Easy to capture and reuse water so water from a rinse cycle can become water for the next wash cycle.
- Long lasting - Durable, UV resistant tumbler. Rust free - Stainless steel and aluminum components. Strong - Industrial strength bearings with grease fitting. Wringer attachment and wringer available to provide a complete, self-contained, off-grid laundry solution.
- Easily drain water through a "quick connect" hose fitting.
|Manufacturer:||Emergency & Disaster Prep|
|Part Number:||SW 100|
|Publisher:||Emergency & Disaster Prep|
|Studio:||Emergency & Disaster Prep|
|Item Weight:||59 pounds|
|Item Size:||27 x 27 x 27 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.