Product Description & Reviews
This fast rising 2 1/2-Ton Strongway Hydraulic Aluminum/Steel Quick Lift Service Jack features dual pistons that take only 9 strokes to reach maximum lift. A low profile stance makes it great for use under lower vehicles. Perfect in garages and shop applications. Tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME PALD 2009 standards. Min. Lift Height (in.): 3.94, Max. Lift Height (in.): 18.11, Lift Capacity (tons): 2.5, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 25.6 x 11.5, Safety Valve: YesDurable tubular frame is constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability.
Features & Highlights
- Durable tubular frame is constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to move the load, which helps to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated and polished to resist skiving
|Item Weight:||0.61 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.