Product Description & Reviews
The single-output P3X Fury Tactical has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused light--enough for searching, signaling, or overpowering the dark-adapted vision of a threat in tactical situations. A precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness. Built for military and law-enforcement professionals, the 1000-lumen output of this palm-sized searchlight - with peak beam level of 22,000 candela - is momentarily activated with a press of the thumb on its tailcap switch. For constant-on activation, simply twist the tailcap clockwise. The P3X Fury Tactical’s high-strength aerospace aluminum body is knurled for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
Features & Highlights
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Single high output level of 1,000 lumens for maximum light.Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Tactical tailcap click switch - partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam. Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.