Product Description & Reviews
Fire Double Staffs are rods with Kevlar wicks attached to each end which are soaked in liquid fuel and lit on fire as a performance art form. Double Staffs are typically shorter than regular Staffs and spun in pairs, one in each hand. Staff Weight: 13oz each All of our Staffs are made using the highest quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses, providing you with years of enjoyment. Each staff is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance. Contact us for other color, weight, wick or custom length options. Trick Concepts has been a family owned and operated business for over 10 years, located in Los Angeles, CA. We use high quality materials and manufacture onsite, which allows us to transfer the savings onto you. Our line of products are designed and created by Jaz, a mechanical engineer and custom metal fabricator and Scorch, an artist and fire performer. Each product is researched, designed and tested for durability and safety. Whether you are new to fire spinning, or are a large theatrical production company, we have what you're looking for. We strive to be your number one choice in fire equipment. Just the facts, without the hype. Come Flow with us...
Features & Highlights
- Made in USA! - Includes a set of double staffs, a quart dip can and a small fire blanket (27"x36")
- Made from 3/4" aircraft grade #6061-T6 black anodized Aluminum Tubing for strength & durability.
- Single Wick on each end with 4' ft of 2" wide x 1/16" thick Kevlar for strength and burn time.
- 2 black Padded Grips provide comfort, heat resistance and moisture absorption for less slippage.
- Reflective Tape center sections make it easier to see and feel while spinning and tossing.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.