Product Description & Reviews
Valley Craft EZY-Tilt aluminum pallet truck with 2 solid wheels makes material handling easier than ever before. Design reduces handling of cargo and eliminates damage. Simply slide the angled truck forks under the load, tilt forward to lock forks in place and break-over the load. Aluminum frame is lighter than its steel counterpart, but just as reliable. Constructed of 15/16-inches, spark-resistant tubing, aluminum is recommended for services when the truck must be transported, and for use around corrosive materials. Form-fitted joints and solid welds, with reinforcement intentionally placed at the points of greatest stress. Replaceable parts include shoes, axles, wheels and tires for easy service and longer life. Fork as 13-3/4-inches standard length. 1000 pounds load capacity. Measures 14-1/2-inches width by 48-inches height.
Features & Highlights
- EZY-Tilt aluminum pallet truck with 2 solid wheels
- Form-fitted joints and solid welds, with reinforcement intentionally placed at the points of greatest stress
- Aluminum frame is lighter than its steel counterpart
- Easily released by tripping a foot lever
- Measures 14-1/2-inches width by 48-inches height
|Item Weight:||60 pounds|
|Package Weight:||65 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.