Product Description & Reviews
dimensions: 3" x 47" x 10"weight: 5 lbs.Ladder stabilizer 225 lbs duty rating Increases the stability of your ladder For use on aluminum ladders of all duty ratings Fits aluminum ladders with side rails up to 3-5/16" high x 1-3/16" wide Mar resistant rubber caps protect work surface 48" span, clears most windows when repairing, painting, or cleaning, 10" standoff Ideal for stabilizing Werner's Multi-Master articulated ladder in scaffold or stairway useAlumimum - Span: 47", Standoff :10". For use on Aluminum Series Extension Ladders with rails up to 3" x 1-3/16" (all lengths and duty ratings).
Features & Highlights
- Alumimum - Span: 47", Standoff :10"
- For use on Aluminum Series Extension Ladders with rails up to 3" x 1-3/16" (all lengths and duty ratings)
- Mar-resistant rubber caps protect work surface
- For use on Aluminum Ladder Series D716 (16'), D1100 (all), D1200 (all), D1300 (all), D1500 (all), D500 (20'-24'), MT (all), M1 (all)
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions; paint can hook included
|Manufacturer:||Jensen Distribution Services|
|Publisher:||Jensen Distribution Services|
|Studio:||Jensen Distribution Services|
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||47 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.9 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.